There are numerous ways to get involved in Kids Really Rock 2016:
- Host a Food and Funds Drive
- Distribute posters
- Distribute backpack flyers
- Send an email blast to my organization’s list
- Volunteer at the festival (see form, below)
If you can help in any way, please contact us via the form at the right, and let us know how you’re willing to help. And thanks!
Volunteer at Kids Really Rock
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at this year’s Kids Really Rock.
Kids Really Rock relies on the efforts of many volunteers to bring this free, all-day music and arts festival to Boston area families. We are especially looking for people with art interest or experience, and people who are comfortable with kids. Volunteers are needed for the following positions:
- Festival Set Up: Including setting up tables, signage, art and activities areas. Shift: 9am-12am
- Partner Activities: Assist our Art and Activity Partners, working with children on craft projects and other special activities. Shifts: 10am-2pm; 2pm-6pm
- General Support: Other help and support is needed, answering festival-goer questions, directing people to the right places, assisting bands, assisting with merchandising. Shifts: 10am-2pm; 2pm-6pm
Can’t volunteer but still want to help? Kids Really Rock is holding a Food and Funds Drive for the Greater Boston Food Bank, our 2016 Event Partner. Volunteers are encouraged to organize a Food and Funds Drive prior to the 24th and bring their collections to the event. Details on how to hold a successful Drive can be found here.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch to confirm your schedule.